[okfn-help] loss of ops on #okfn channel!

Michael Chelen michael.chelen at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 15:50:32 BST 2010

Manually given ops, say through the /op command, are temporary and will be
lost when a user leaves the channel.
However if a user is given CHANOP  access level with Chanserv, then they
will be automatically opped every time when joining.
This can be done through the access command:
/msg chanserv set #okfn access add nickname CHANOP

Setting additional channel MASTER users might be ok too, but we only need
CHANOP access with Chanserv to have permanent ops.

--
[image: green_3027_headshot_normal.JPG] Mike Chelen
Twitter<http://twitter.com/mikechelen>