[okfn-help] [OKFN Tasks] #449: submitting email trail and setting Enquiry Status

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Aug 12 10:29:31 BST 2010

On 11 August 2010 20:52, Heather Piwowar <hpiwowar at gmail.com> wrote:
> Great!  I've added the questions and answers to the FAQ.  Just one more
> question for now... I'm assuming PMR will make the greenchem IsItOpen
> enquiries through the web forms.  Will they appear in the Enquiry browse
> list automatically, or will someone migrate them there, or how will I learn
> about them?

If you make an enquiry through isitopen then it will automatically
show up on the site (you will also be automatically emailed a copy of
you enquiry and notified when someone responds ...)

> I guess I'm still confused about the back-end... how much is automated, how
> much is manual, whether there is any behind-the-scenes work I can or should
> do.

All good questions so keep asking. Hope the above clarifies. You could
also send yourself a test enquiry to try the system out (we can delete
it later ...)

Rufus

--
Open Knowledge Foundation