[okfn-help] okfnpad administration

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Mon Aug 30 22:16:06 BST 2010

Is there an admin interface to each okfnpad?

The reason i ask is that, e.g. when arriving at

http://community.okfnpad.org/
http://coord.okfnpad.org/

There is a login prompt ... but there's no way to register a new account
right there. This seems unfriendly to newcomers.

I appreciate that one can configure particular pad names to be open or
not open, but for the two above (unless we have spam problems?) here
seems no need for password protection by default.

How can i turn off password protection?
Where's the list of okfnpad.org subdomains? Why so many?

jo