[okfn-help] [okfn-coord] example of organisational improvement, open discussion

Jo Walsh jo at frot.org
Tue Aug 31 18:04:46 BST 2010

hi lovely paola,

On 31/08/2010 13:53, Paola Di Maio wrote:
> how many lists do ppl have to subscribe , I already subscribe to two
> do you really think I should subscribe to a third to get one issue dealt
> with?

Right, i was sort-of raising this issue yesterday on the okfn-help list.

There is an issue tracker. In theory one logs issues there, perhaps some
interface refinement is needed for non-geeks:
http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks/query

http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-help/2010-August/000829.html

I would say a) the trac is over compartmentalised (categorising
different issues) and b) too few people feel sufficient
power/responsibility to pick up issues and deal with them - that starts
not only with issues being raised in a trackable place but people
generally knowing where that place is!

jo