[okfn-help] [Fwd: Error detected for http://knowledgeforge.net/]

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun Feb 14 17:29:28 GMT 2010

On 14 February 2010 10:02, John Bywater
<john.bywater at appropriatesoftware.net> wrote:
> There shouldn't be a colon after the FQDN.

There isn't! The colon is part of the email not the FQDN ;)

I wouldn't worry about this time out, it is the only one we have had
in weeks and probably arose because the server temporarily had a very
high load.

Also could we avoid forwarding messages which have the admin url in
them to a public mailing list :) (or at least snip that part)

Rufus