[okfn-help] help with mailing lists

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Thu Jan 28 13:18:10 GMT 2010

Sorry, I did this yesterday but still wrestling with email pile:

Do you know how to administrate (password, etc)? If not email me (off
list) and I can fill you in...

Yes I think we may (reasonably) need another geo list.

What do you think about starting by carbon copying relevant people
into an email? Means (unfortunately) we don't have a public log, but
in my experience there is something about CC'ing people that often
encourages quite a good response rate. We can perhaps do this until we
build up momentum. (E.g. with regular calls, bits of projects, etc.)

Then, can create list (e.g. open-geodata, like open-government,
open-science, etc.) for Working Group and other interested parties.

J.