[okfn-help] loss of ops on #okfn channel!

jo at frot.org jo at frot.org
Tue Jul 20 22:10:57 BST 2010

It is bad news to have lost ops on our own IRC channel.

So we should have a concerted effort to wake everybody up and have them
delurk and leave for a short while so we can install an op-bot.

Who are all these people and how can we get them to all leave the
channel at the same time:

22:09 [ borior     ] [ edsu     ] [ greg-g] [ metazool_] [ MikeChelen] [
tonfa]
22:09 [ DarkNemesis] [ gjhiggins] [ jgay  ] [ mhatta   ] [ mk270     ] [
ww  ]

Is there a better way we can do it, like appeal to the oftc.net admins
and register the channel - or do we need ops to do that?

jo