[okfn-help] Open Infrastructure: OFS, the Open/OKF bucket/object store

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Wed Jul 28 10:40:15 BST 2010

On 10-07-27 20:18, Rufus Pollock wrote:
> <http://okfnpad.org/ofs>

Is it worthwhile having a TRUNC operation or
would that just be the equivalent of PUT /dev/null?

> At the moment we have a pairtree backend and semi-finished pairtree
> one. Hope to knock up an s3 one.

Is this two pairtree back-ends or a typeo ;)

If you think it is useful at this stage, I'd be
up for knocking together a torrent back-end --
would be good for distributing big things like
scans of documents, or big datasets, etc. Could
be useful for, e.g. datapkg

It might be nice to have a gnunet back-end as
well...

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation

RDF Indexing, Clustering and Inferencing in Python
		http://ordf.org/