[okfn-help] ORDF feedback and questions

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Mon Jun 7 17:14:19 BST 2010

On 10-06-07 17:05, Alistair Turnbull wrote:
>         new.remove((new.identifier, CS.changeSet, None))

Incidentally that should be ORDF.changeSet, fixed in hg.

>> It's not a bug it's a feature?
> Bug report: ChangeSet.diff() modifies `new` (removes its droppings).
>
> If I pass something to a method called `diff()` I don't expect it to
> be modified. What am I missing?

Not only does it remove the old droppings, I think it adds a
new one pointing to the new changeset. I guess I was thinking
of triples with ORDF.changeSet predicate being "owned" by
the changeset module or something.

Thinking about it, you probably are right. Do you want to try
fixing this?

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation