[okfn-help] Bibliographica ticket #76 OpenID login and API keys

William Waites william.waites at okfn.org
Wed Jun 16 22:36:00 BST 2010

On 10-06-16 10:20, Graham Higgins wrote:
> * OpenID required for using openid username in RDF store (e.g. on
> changesets)

Just a suggestion here. I think we should use URIRef("openid_url")
for the change user in changesets. Perhaps it is worthwhile also
storing e.g. IP address if the change is made over the network.

> I wonder if signed graphs have any relevance here?
>
> http://www.hpl.hp.com/techreports/2003/HPL-2003-142.pdf
> http://semedia.deit.univpm.it/submissions/www2005/WWW2005_signignRDF.pdf

Interesting, I hand't looked at signed graphs much but could
well be interesting to pursue in the next iteration. Where would
the signing take place? I'd think on the client machine. Would
that require special client software? Hmmm...

Cheers,
-w

--
William Waites           <william.waites at okfn.org>
Mob: +44 789 798 9965    Open Knowledge Foundation