[okfn-help] Bibliographica ticket #76 OpenID login and API keys

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Jun 23 17:38:27 BST 2010

On 16 June 2010 22:55, Graham Higgins <gjh at bel-epa.com> wrote:
>> Can you push your current code to your bitbucket repo so we can have a
>> look prior to you/will pulling into main repo?
>

> Repos URL:
>
> http://bitbucket.org/gjhiggins/openbiblio-dev/overview

Graham, I tried to look at the relevant changeset, which I think is this one:

<http://bitbucket.org/gjhiggins/openbiblio-dev/changeset/9af55b7ec6fe>

Unfortunately it seems rather massive and to have a lot of unrelated
stuff in it:

e.g. why is this openbiblio/public/js/jquery.fresnel.widgets.js being added?

Also have you made the changes I suggested to not use elixir but use
raw sql? (no matter if not, but it would help know what to look at and
what not to look at).

Also is openid supported here? This is one of the core requirements
(in fact it is the first requirements -- we could start with openid
login alone ...)