[okfn-help] Ontology for describing relationships in letters

print.crimes print.crimes at yatterings.com
Thu Mar 18 21:01:40 GMT 2010

Dear all,

Apologies if this is felt off-topic.

As Rufus (I think) knows, I've been interested in the relationships in
letters and the possibilities for the social graph that could be
generated (although Rufus's graph is far more appealing than mine).

Anyhow, I've posted the first tentative steps towards a proposed
ontology to describe these relationships here and would be grateful for
any comments on it either on the blog or to this email address.
http://austgate.co.uk/2010/03/creating-the-text-ontology/

I'm still working on applying all of these on the Dickens letters
project but there are a couple of things I'm still moving around.

Many thanks for your time,
Iain

blog: austgate.co.uk
mob: 07942 259725