[okfn-help] Fwd: HELP! can't access oneclickorgs wordpress

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Mar 24 21:46:07 GMT 2010

On 23 March 2010 12:48, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hmm.. I can't seem to log in either. Could it have been hacked? Anyone

In general, getting hacked is unlikely to be the cause of an issue like this.

> on okfn-help know what might be up?

I have now taken a look. I couldn't test login since I don't have an
account so I just reset a password for the admin user (that's you atm
Jonathan) by hand to standard value. I was then able to login without
problem.

I also tested password reminder for a new account and that worked
without problem.

@Charles: are you sure the password reminder did not get junked? I'll
also send you a new password by email now.

Rufus

> P.S. Apologies for brevity - I've injured my hand so typing is slower
> than usual!

Open Knowledge Foundation