[okfn-help] Draft schema and inferencing rules

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun May 9 13:40:31 BST 2010

On 9 May 2010 11:06, William Waites <william.waites at okfn.org> wrote:
> ... to try to support some of the inferencing that jonathan is talking
> about.
>
> http://wiki.okfn.org/p/Bibliographica/Requirements
>
> input, feedback, edits solicited!

BTW: it is high time we wrote an introductory post introducing
bibliographica in more detail to the world and bibliographic mailing
list [1] in particular (will/tatiana are you on that list?). We can
then start having these conversations there ... (NB: I've cc'd
okfn-help here ...)

I've started stubbing this out in the pirate pad:

<http://piratepad.net/9K0rvuMbWO>

Please feel free to dive in, with Will and me having ultimate
responsibility for ensuring this happens  -- Jonathan I know is rather
out of action here :), but perhaps we can all chat on skype
monday/tuesday evening to review/finalize.