[okfn-help] Adding links to Open Government Data Camp supporter logos image?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Nov 8 17:20:27 GMT 2010

On 8 November 2010 15:09, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Just created an image with logos of supporters for Open Government Data Camp:
>
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/okfn/5157776887/sizes/l/in/photostream/
> http://opengovernmentdata.org/camp2010/
>
> Does anyone know how easy it is to make image maps to add links to the
> logos? Needs to be fairly easy to do and to edit (we might need to add
> more logos). If this is not easy we won't bother as we already have
> links further down the page...

I wouldn't bother about the linking via image maps (too much hassle).

Would have been better just to use individual logo images (ab initio)
and layout using css (though all in one is rather pretty and could be
useful for the programme -- if we have one).

BTW: I did some touching of the opengovernmentdata.org site (look and
feel and frontpage). WP theme mods are now in mercurial repo:

<http://bitbucket.org/okfn/wp-theme-veryplaintxt>

rufus