[okfn-help] Failing tests in OFS related to pairtree

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sat Oct 23 20:51:16 BST 2010

Hi Ben,

Just noticed some failing tests in OFS, which both seem to relate to
recent refactoring in the pairtree code:

<http://bitbucket.org/okfn/ofs/issue/3/errors-related-to-pairtree-refactoring>

I've fixed one item (related to entrypoints -- you'd renamed OFS in
pairtreestore.py to PTOFS ...) but the other one I think i better
leave to you.

As this has happened to me before I just wanted to double-check that
you are you running all the tests before checking in :)

(I know some of the remote tests fail if you don't have a local
service running but that is another matter ...)

Also i notice ofs/local/zipfile.py -- I may be being really dumb but
why does this not use the python standard library zipfile (or is this
a copy of the stdlib zipfile.py -- in which case why do we need it
locally?)