[okfn-help] Overview of OKF technical/sysadmin capabilities?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Sep 20 08:44:07 BST 2010

On 19 September 2010 19:43, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Wonder if we have anywhere an overview of OKF
> technical/sysadmin/infrastructure capabilities? Looking for any
> evidence/stats/texts regarding OKF's collective technical
> competence/experience.

Do you mean cvs or details of the system we run. Details of the system
we run is on:

http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks

List of people on infrastructure working group who contribute to
running the sysadmin systems at:

<http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/infrastructure>

> Also do we have any figures anywhere on how many sites we run, domains
> we control, servers, overall traffic, etc?

Most sites we run are listed on the service-to-servers matrix linked
from the top of <http://knowledgeforge.net/okfn/tasks>:

<https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=t-Hgi0D3-_fZ3FD-eIC0kew#gid=0>

> Any thoughts would be most appreciated! If anyone has any cunning
> ideas please add them here (preferably ASAP)!

Google Analytics traffic stats for sites with analytics installed can
be found in the google analytics account. We also have stats from
awstats (though not out of date) and analog (for domains at
dreamhost). I note there is a large discrepancy (or an order of
magnitude) between google analytics (smaller) and awstats/analog.

Rufus

>  http://okfnpad.org/tech-overview
>
> --
> Jonathan Gray