[okfn-help] Newsletter 17

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Apr 11 12:45:26 BST 2011

cc'ing okfn-help ...

On 11 April 2011 12:21, Theodora Middleton <theodora.middleton at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> So newsletter 17 is due, and almost good to go: http://okfnpad.org/newslet17

I would check your markdown .... e.g.

  * [http://opendatachallenge.org/](http://opendatachallenge.org/)

Should just be:

  * <http://opendatachallenge.org/>

Similarly all bare hyperlinks need to be in <...> for them to work as
links in the post.

I also wonder whether it would be worth using the wiki rather than the
etherpad going forward when we need to share these (we don't need
real-time editing and generally the wiki is better in such cases).
Doesn't matter a lot either way :)

> Make any edits you want, or let me know any changes, and then I can get it
> out this week.

Would be nice to have more news but I guess we're not getting sent
much back from enquiry to working groups (perhaps we should emphasize
the wide circulation ...)