[okfn-help] VDM with declarative SQLAlchemy?

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Sat Apr 30 20:59:10 BST 2011

Hi there,

> Good question. We have never tried so far. I note that we're
> significantly rewritten vdm to be much simpler (and closer to
> history_meta) -- these changes can be found in changeset branch:

> <https://bitbucket.org/okfn/vdm/src/changeset/>

Interesting, I didn't realize that you had done a rewrite. I still
have my changes, which I've been maintaining and using, here:

https://bitbucket.org/faassen/vdm-pending

We've been using this quite a bit. I wonder how easy it would be to
merge the two, especially since I flattened the namespace into 'vdm'.

Regards,

Martijn