[okfn-help] Thematic options theme with ability to set a site logo

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Feb 12 20:20:23 GMT 2011

Great! Really useful that we no longer have to clone child theme
directories. ;-)

Next time can you quickly ping me (or relevant project person) before
changing the themes? We're now having to go through several sites to
reconfigure the widget settings (e.g. mailing list signup boxes,
links, pieces of text, logos, menus, etc) that we've lost by going
back to Google cache and copying/pasting this back!

J.

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator