[okfn-help] Server access to edit *.okfn.org Wordpress themes

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Sat Jan 15 14:40:35 GMT 2011

Hi,

I want to create several child themes for Thematic so we can have the
following sites with slightly different headers, CSS, etc.

  http://publicdomain.okfn.org - a general 'landing site' for the
OKF's PD related projects / initiatives - with a PD related blog
  http://publicdomaincalculators.okfn.org - a basic home page for the
calculators, to explain what they are and how people can get involved
  http://publicdomainreview.okfn.org - PD review site

All I need to do is to create some directories and edit some of the
CSS files. Can someone perhaps let me know (off list) how I can access
the relevant server so I can work on this?

--
Jonathan Gray

Community Coordinator
The Open Knowledge Foundation