[okfn-help] Problems with uploading media in Wordpress install on okfn.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Mon Jan 17 13:46:38 GMT 2011

Hi all,

I'm using the Twenty Ten Wordpress theme on a blog for a new working
group (linguistics.okfn.org), which I believe should let me change the
header image (via 'Appearance --> Header'). However when I try to
upload a new image, it fails and gives me a 'broken url' image in the
header. I've also tried uploading the image via 'Media --> Add New',
but this doesn't work either.

Any ideas? Is there any way to do this via the online interface (i.e.
without uploading directly via ssh). Could this be a permissions
thing? I.e. perhaps the uploads folder is not writable?

It would be great if we could get this sorted in time for the WG
meeting tomorrow, when we will be working on the site!

All the best,

Jonathan

--
Jonathan Gray