[okfn-help] Spam comments on blog.okfn.org

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Fri Jan 21 20:26:54 GMT 2011

Thanks Jo, thanks Mike!

Rufus, Jason: what do you think about enabling captcha for first post?
Any reasons why not? If not then can I do this via admin interface?

I just quickly nipped into my inbox and found around 80 spam messages
all from within a period just over an hour! Obviously now have a big
old filter for blog comments.

J.