[okfn-help] m.okfn.org and assets.okfn.org

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Mar 21 09:23:08 GMT 2011

Last week I moved m.okfn.org to s3 (s3 now supports index files --
though this still involved a lot of refactoring of presentations as s3
does not support symlinks).

<http://m.okfn.org/>
<http://shrub.appspot.com/m.okfn.org>

This now means there is clear duplication between assets.okfn.org and
m.okfn.org. Both are pushes of (some portion) of m.okfn.org repo [1].
We should probably consolidate in favour of one or the other unless we
think there is some really good reason to distinguish (e.g. assets is
for serving css/js/img etc for sites while m.okfn.org is for larger
files ...)

Rufus

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/okfn/m.okfn.org