[okfn-help] Have updated CSS for wiki.okfn.org - please review

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Tue May 3 10:47:22 BST 2011

On 2 May 2011 23:30, Tim McNamara <paperless at timmcnamara.co.nz> wrote:
> This would be trivial for the person implementing the change. I don't have
> access to the back-end, which is why I sent the CSS files to pastebin.

Currently we run wiki.okfn.org off this theme repo:

<https://bitbucket.org/moin/moin-theme-monobook/overview>

I've given you access to you can pull and push etc so you can
integrate your changes direct. In general things like logos don't go
into the theme directly but go in the wiki config (wikiconfig.py)
which is in public sysadmin repo [1].

Rufus

[1]: https://bitbucket.org/moin/moin-theme-monobook/overview

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation