[okfn-help] WDMMG / OpenSpending workshop pre-OKCon

Daniel Dietrich daniel.dietrich at okfn.org
Tue May 3 15:08:31 BST 2011

Hi all,

On 03.05.2011, at 14:23, Lucy Chambers wrote:

> Hi Friedrich,
>
> Great stuff...
>
> On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Friedrich Lindenberg
> <friedrich.lindenberg at okfn.org> wrote:
>> Hi Lucy,
>>
>> that's a great idea - just wondering: is this complementary to or
>> intended as a replacement of the hackday/week we thought about having
>> around OKCon?
>
> I think it is the replacement:
> @ Daniel - can you confirm?

I can not confirm. The "hackday" so far has just an idea: To use these days to bring people together to hack on something interesting, that could be scraping local data from berlin, building new apps or hack on ckan or open spending: Its totally open to the people (e.g. us) to decide. So far I have send mail to people from mozilla drumbeat and RHoK and have talked with some local people if they where interested in doing some thing like a hackday.

So far nothing decided and no clear plans made.

So I am very happy to see workshops evolving the days before OKCon - i am not sure if this relates to any possible hackday. I think its worth to follow this up.

Daniel