[okfn-help] Displaying blog author names on notebook.okfn.org?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 4 10:41:44 BST 2011

Excellent work Tim! :-)

Also - more radically - I wonder whether anyone knows whether it is
possible to create a longer 'author description' or bio which displays
automatically at the start or end of a post? This would be very useful
more generally at the OKF for any blogs where we regularly have lots
of different authors.

J.

--
Jonathan Gray