[okfn-help] CKAN for users workshop at OKCon (Was: Workshops preceding OKCon)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri May 6 10:43:02 BST 2011

Dear Richard,

Great to talk to you yesterday! We are planning a CKAN user's workshop
at OKCon and wonder if you would be interested in leading it?

It will be separate from the development workshop and targeted at
users of CKAN to help them get the most possible out of ckan.net
(possibly also the software - but we can debate that)

Would you be interested?

If yes, it would be great if we could draft and submit the proposal
(others on this thread also welcome to submit ideas). I've started
here:

<http://ckan.okfnpad.org/user-workshop-proposal>

Please let me know!

Lucy