[okfn-help] PreOKCon CKAN Dev Workshop (Was: Workshops preceding OKCon)

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri May 6 10:48:20 BST 2011

>> Hi David,
>>
>> That's wonderful! I'm working on the abstract for the dev workshop
>> now: http://ckan.okfnpad.org/dev-workshop-proposal - Could you give me
>> a hand?
>
> Sure, I'll flesh it out.

That's looking really good - would you say it was ready to go? If yes:

@ Daniel can we start publicising Monday morning (not before the
weekend as people will probably be in Friday mode today!)?

>> Are you also available on any of the proposed dates 28th / 29th?
>>

> Yes, I'm flexible that week, so just let me know what you decide.

We have now decided on the 28th for CKAN if that is OK with you?

*Rubs hands together* - Exciting stuff.

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers