[okfn-help] WDMMG / OpenSpending workshop pre-OKCon

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Fri May 6 18:18:09 BST 2011

Hi Guys,

Wonderful work.

I have made some changes to the OpenSpending programme based on :
http://wdmmg.okfnpad.org/workshop-programme

- Please feel free to comment

However, I agree with Friedrich that it would sound a lot spicier if
we had an excitable journalist there enthusing about the possibilities
it holds.

So, I think plan of action for OpenSpending workshop :

1. Hackdays are still on the back boiler
@ Daniel - any news on confirmations?
@ Friedrich / Carsten - do have anyone you would like to invite to the
party )) ?

2. We will wait until Monday to see if Jonathan has any juicy
journalists we could write in. If not - we will announce the event
somehow suggesting the 'story-telling' part but not saying anything
concretely on Monday.

Awesome!

--
Lucy Chambers