[okfn-help] [wdmmg-discuss] Open Spending blog?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Mon May 9 15:15:54 BST 2011

Hi,

We are discussing migrating the WDMMG blog to the OpenSpending blog
(http://blog.openspending.org/) - does anyone have any idea of how
this can be done (if it can be done)?

Also, we wondered if it was possible to rename the wdmmg mailing list
to OpenSpending?

Lucy

Brilliant. Lets start using this.

I don't think WDMMG is retired, but my feeling is that it may
(eventually) become one amongst several regional sub-projects of Open
Spending.

Re: blog post migration, perhaps we can ping okfn-help list about the
best way to do this, if people think this is a good idea.

All the best,

Jonathan