[okfn-help] Changes to open Milton text

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Dec 8 13:00:21 UTC 2008

Dear Iain,

Don't know whether you saw the svn commits but I managed to sort out
over the weeked how to 'override' the standard templates (for an
example see shksprdata/templates/ -- you'll need to modify the ini
file to add extra_template_paths variable ...). This now means we can
customize any template we want very easily.

I've also put in support for works (almost complete). Perhaps we can
chat (irc or otherwise) about final touches before the official launch
of the site tomorrow on Milton's 400th Birthday!

Rufus