[okfn-help] [okfn-coord] Incubator blog - when will we see it?

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Mon Jul 26 10:11:33 UTC 2010

I note that wordpress 3.0 allows you to start having as many blogs as
you want as part of one install. We have a new version of the okf
website being put together with the help of Stefanie Doll at:

http://staging.okfn.org/

I suggest seeing if we can just spawn a sub-install at
incubator.okfn.org for this rather than making another wordpress
install ...

Rufus

On 24 July 2010 13:37, Jo Walsh <jo.walsh at ed.ac.uk> wrote:
> dear all,
>
> Wondering about the Incubator blog as discussed at the last coord meeting -
> http://wiki.okfn.org/wg/coord/todo
>
> Jonny, no pressure if you havent found time - maybe someone else can do the
> wordpress install to save your wrists. And then Daniel was going to look at
> adding the "BuddyPress" plugin which provides social networking features.
>
> I have a couple of ideas i would like to post there...
>

> jo
>
> --
> Jo Walsh
>
> Unlock places: http://unlock.edina.ac.uk/