[okfn-help] Continuing as Newsletter Editor!

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Sun May 9 12:27:58 UTC 2010

Dear Sara,

I know you are away throughout the summer on your great librarian
fellowship :) but I wondered you'd still be happy to keep editing the
newsletter. We only aim to do this monthly (or even bi-monthly) and
now that you are up to speed I don't think this would require more
than a couple of hours or so to do (copy and paste from blog posts
plus a standard circular to lists asking for news!).

It would be amazing if you were able to this. What do you think?

Regards,

Rufus