[okfn-help] lists.okfn.org

Tim McNamara tim.mcnamara at okfn.org
Wed Aug 3 04:07:50 UTC 2011

Happy to do this. I've spent a little time looking into this
(http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/848#comment:1) to size up the work
involved. We will need to customise the Python source code of mailman
in order to achieve this. It's not that big of a problem, but will be
irksome if/when we upgrade.

The more time consuming part is making a decision about where to place
each list into which category.