[okfn-help] okfn.org email bouncing?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed Aug 24 16:37:53 UTC 2011

I've just had a couple of emails bounce today. Initially I assumed it
was the recipient's email address not working. But after it happened a
few times I noticed this in the bounced email:

"The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.7.1 rejected
content, black listed blog.okfn.org by black.uribl.com."

This doesn't sound so hot. Any ideas what it means? Is okfn.org
blacklisted? Has spam been sent out using the OKF domain somehow?

J.