[okfn-help] Does anyone like Mailman?

Jason Kitcat jason.kitcat at okfn.org
Tue May 17 10:27:13 UTC 2011

GroupServer powers e-democracy.org which has a Brighton group I'm involved with.

Personally I find the web interface really confusing and hard to use. The email side of things is ok but no massive leaps.

I'm no huge fan of MailMan but I don't think GroupServer is the answer unless huge leaps can be made in the web UI.

All the best,
Jason