[okfn-help] Does anyone like Mailman?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Wed May 18 09:12:56 UTC 2011

My feeling is switching from Mailman (if we decide to do it) is not a
priority. What I meant at the meeting last week was can we have a very
basic custom page instead of the standard alphabetical list of mailing
lists - e.g. one in which the lists were ordered in some custom way
such as okfn-announce at the top (with description), okfn-discuss
(with description), then Working Group lists, then regional lists,
etc.

Adam: do you know if this kind of thing is possible? Also do you know
what kinds of features are being touted for next version of Mailman?

J.