[okfn-help] Beautifying the OKF newsletter (sent out via mailman)?

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Nov 8 15:43:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

There's been discussion recently of making the OKF newsletter more
regular and more beautiful. This usually goes out 2-4 times per year
via our okfn-announce list [1].

While there has been discussion of migrating to some other mail client
(like Mail Chimp). I think it would be easier and more desirable to
stick with okfn-announce via mailman.

If we did it with mailman, what are our beautification options? Could
we create a nice HMTL layout with images, etc? Or perhaps stick to
basic formatting?

Does anyone know about this?

J.

[1] You can find previous newsletters at:
http://wiki.okfn.org/Newsletters and
http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-announce/

--
Jonathan Gray