[okfn-help] Starting an OKF Contact Directory?

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Thu Nov 10 09:56:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 7:21 PM, Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org> wrote:
> Heroic Miss Chambers. :-)
>
> On Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 2:43 PM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org> wrote:
>>>  * Email will still be one of the main points of contact. Under email
>>> I think we should have a table with project name/area on the left,
>>> then links and notes to the right.
>>
>> Not sure what you mean by this. I.e. list all aliases at the top, then
>> other forms of contact e.g. irc, mailing lists in separate section
>> below?
>
> Gave it a go quickly here: http://okfn.org/contact/

Cooool, that looks much better. Changed the text in odc-discuss so
that it mentions licensing - as I'm not sure people would get what the
list was for otherwise...

[snip]

>> They were kept separate as I think some of them have been shelved and
>> some of the lists I know to be out of use. I need some input from the
>> team to see which ones should be integrated into projects.

:) could anyone who has been around longer than me please let me know
which ones out of these lists are still required? We won't mention the
rest!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers