[okfn-help] Starting an OKF Contact Directory?

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Nov 14 12:54:07 UTC 2011

As we're on the discussion of mailing lists.

Do people agree that OKF-announce should include the emails of everyone on
any OKF mailing list?

The only thing that goes out on OKF-annouce is the OKF newsletter which
really should go out to everyone...

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 2:32 PM, Everton Zanella Alvarenga <
everton137 at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/11/11 Jonathan Gray <jonathan.gray at okfn.org>:

> >> i.e. this is where questions on Open Licensing should be directed?
> >
> > I think so, and questions about OpenDefinition.org. My understanding
> > is that if licensing questions relate to a specific domain they should
> > go on relevant domain list. If they relate to ODC licenses, they
> > should go on odc-discuss...
>
> Hummm, seeing the few responses to this topic here
>
> * "Open Knowledge Foundation" in other languages / Free vs. Open
> <http://lists.okfn.org/pipermail/okfn-help/2011-November/001669.html>
>
> should I have asked this on od-discuss? The part about the name maybe
> is right here, but the one about the usage of the word "open" intead
> of "free" on the definition maybe should go there?
>
> Tom

Sam Leon
Community Coordinator
Open Knowledge Foundation