[okfn-help] mark herringer

Nils Toedtmann nils.toedtmann at okfn.org
Wed Nov 30 09:58:38 UTC 2011

Before creating a new technical doc on wiki.okfn.org quickly check
whether there already is one in trac.okfn.org. In this case, there is

 * http://trac.okfn.org/wiki/WordpressService

I assume at some point the trac docs will me moved into our wiki anyway.
In the meanwhile lets try to not create more loose ends :-)

/nils.

See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.