[okfn-help] Disactivating Open Literature

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Oct 27 18:54:27 UTC 2011

On 27 October 2011 19:42, James Harriman-Smith
<james.harriman-smith at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Following the last Open Literature meeting, we decided to merge with Open
> Humanities until the community grows a little more. I've transferred our
> subscribers across, but cannot find a way of hiding the Open Literature
> mailing list on http://lists.okfn.org - does anyone know how to do this?

Yes there is a way but it's not obvious. Go to privacy options and
then set option named "Advertise this list when people ask what lists
are on this machine? " to No. I've done this for you btw :-)

> For the moment I've just changed the list description to: 'disactivated:
> please use open humanities instead'

Retired might be better terminology :-) I've updated as needed.

rufus