[okfn-help] failed to register

Lucy Chambers lucy.chambers at okfn.org
Wed Aug 1 05:40:47 UTC 2012

Hi Lars,

I'm forwarding your message on to the okfn-help mailing list. Someone
there may be able to help. One note: if you already have an account or
someone else is already logged in on the same computer, the register
page may not work properly in that case, try logging out and back in
again!

Lucy

--
Lucy Chambers