[okfn-help] Setting up a Wordpress site for OpenPhilosophy.org?

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Jan 9 13:03:21 UTC 2012

Hi Lucy,

Just seen this: As far as I can tell (and as far as I understand this
question at all) openphilosophy.org was registered on the OKFN multisite on
21st December so there is nothing more to do with respect to the original
query.

But yes, I will be trying to take forward openphilosopy.org in general - it
will be the site on which TEXTUS is first deployed. Exciting :)

On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 11:42 AM, Lucy Chambers <lucy.chambers at okfn.org>wrote:

> @Sam - are you taking this over in Jonathan's absence?
>
> Lucy
>
> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 9:21 PM, Nils Toedtmann <nils.toedtmann at okfn.org>
> wrote:
> > See http://trac.okfn.org/wiki/WordpressService . Do you have access to
> > Fry DNS to point the DNS to our blogfarm?
> >
> > I'll be on #OKFN for a while if you need assistance.
> >
> > /nils.
> >

> > On 20/12/11 22:15, Jonathan Gray wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> We've registered OpenPhilosophy.org and for now I'd like to set up a
> >> Wordpress site on the OKFN multisite farm that I can tinker on.
> >>
> >> How can I do this again? ;-)
> >>

> > --
> > See http://nils.toedtmann.net/ for contact details.

> Lucy Chambers