[okfn-help] WP theme deployment

Tom Rees zephod at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 20:34:18 UTC 2012

This is now live and looking good. The only thing I haven't yet handled is
the crazy integration between Bootstrap and Buddypress which causes a lot
of the website forms to look wrong - primarily the signup form. That'll be
my first priority to fix.

In the meantime I hope it functions well and BuddyPress is a little more
accessible. An issue tracker for the theme is live here:
https://github.com/okfn/wp-okfn-v2/issues