[okfn-help] Help needed with Wordpress for the Panton Principles site

Laura Newman laura.newman at okfn.org
Thu Jan 12 10:43:03 UTC 2012

Hi folk,

Tomorrow afternoon I am having a conversation with OSI, who fund the Panton
Fellowships (which will be made public next week). I'd like to be able to
direct OSI towards the Panton Principles website, but at the moment it
needs a bit of attention. Would anyone who is good with Wordpress be able
to give me a hand with this, ideally today or tomorrow morning?

Nils and Atul have already migrated the website from
http://pantonprinciples.org/ to http://pantonprinciples.okfn.org/, but have
suggested we need a Wordpress wizard to sort out the remaining issues.
Details of what's been done and what still needs to be sorted are on the
ticket, http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/1096.

I'd be grateful if you could drop me an email if you'd be able to help me
out!

Thanks very much,
Laura

--