[okfn-help] Feedburner

Karol M. Langner karol.langner at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 11:31:13 UTC 2012

Hi Lucy,

As far as I know, you need to list the feeds in the theme you are using. I don't
think this is necessarily connect to that plugin, which just forwards the feeds
to feedburner. WP is capable of building it's own feeds for you.

See the WP tutorial:
http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Feeds

Maybe the theme you use on OpenSpending has an option to list hte feeds, or
to edit the theme source files? Then you could add it manually.

- Karol

On Jan 13 2012, Lucy Chambers wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Maybe being a bit stupid, but can't work out how to make the Feedburner
> plugin for WordPress live on the OpenSpending blog (blog.openspending.org).
> I want people to be able to subscribe to updates from the blog.
>
> I've activated it on the site, any ideas for how I make the widgit display?
>
> Thanks for any wisdom!
>
> Lucy
>
> --
> Lucy Chambers