[okfn-help] i've just disabled WP friend requests, mentions and forums...

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Sat Jan 28 21:17:41 UTC 2012

Hi,

Looks like we got spam through friend requests and mentions (Activity Streams) so I've disabled them in:
http://okfn.org/wp-admin/network/admin.php?page=bp-general-settings

Don't think they were used that much and possibly it can stop more spam at this very moment. Just in case I've also disabled forums...

I plan on going tomorrow to the country side and possibly staying offline for some days. Apologies for not giving much support lately =( I hope to find little more clarity in my personal life and than with fresh breath of energy support all the amazing projects including OKFN!

Hugs from snowy Berlin <3
~ elf Pavlik ~
--
(living strictly moneyless already for over 2 years)
http://wwelves.org/perpetual-tripper