[okfn-help] Consistent '502 Bad Gateway' message on new.okfnpad.org

Joel Rebello joel.rebello at okfn.org
Tue Sep 3 08:58:41 UTC 2013

Hey Chris,

 We've been trying to get to the bottom of why its been crashing, but
haven't had too much luck so far,
One user reported it crashes while trying to upload a specific file, we are
investigating it for now and hopefull can find a fix.

The etherpad devs don't seem to be very keen to help hence we're on our own
here,
As a temp fix, I'm running etherpad-lite under supervisord which will
restart the process if it crashes.
We're also monitoring new.okfnpad.org closely to make it sure stays running.